EMMA, DID YOU CHANGE YOUR HANDLE?
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE VEGA-OFTHE-LYRE IS?
JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE OKAY AND EVERYTHING’S GOOD — IF I MISSED A MOVE TO A NEW NAME OR SOMETHING JUST LEMME KNOW.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey calling all weird, USA/world fans:
ontheweirdroad <—- the brand new and super official blog for my (now) sprawling supernatural road trip epic thingy.
feel free to follow or lurk or whatevs.
I should write that article.
……………….Imma make a Weird ‘Verse Tumblr instead.
(Also: Officially cutting off the first “volume” of Weird, World and converting it into a PDF if anyone wants a copy of it/to read it. AND I’ll be starting the serious Weird, USA edits in the next week, too.)
1. State your name: Angie B.
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Selina Dae
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My uncle Paul; Mum when she isn’t being passive aggressive.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Typically awkward interactions with weirdos at work.
6. Do you miss your ex? It’s hard to even remember my last ex, so no.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Milk.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? I get compliments on my hair these days. And my nail polish (my signature green shade), lol.
9. What is your favourite colour of clothing to wear? Purple or black.
10. How do you wear your makeup? Typically only cover-up and only on especially bad acne days. RARELY will I do eyeshadow and liner. That’s it.
11.What are some of your nicknames? Angie B. is already a nickname… Bonnie calls me Angie-LA or just La. Andrew calls me Angelina. Molly calls me Jelly or Jellybean. People especially comfortable with me call me Ang.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? Two
13. How many bathrooms? One and a half.
14. Do you have a job? Yes — bargain lead at Barnes & Chernobyl
15. Do you have a car? Well, it’s working for now. It’s a 98 Grand Am and I desperately need a newer and more reliable car.
16. Do you work out every week? I haven’t worked out all YEAR.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? No.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? I don’t wear bathing suits because A) no, B) I don’t live anywhere near a beach, and C) I can’t swim.
21. Do you like your eyes? I’m impartial to them.
22. Do you think you are pretty? On occasion.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My roomie Ashlee, not counting the dude who gave me my soft pretzel at the Ice Cream Shack.
24. How much money is in your account? Around 2k.
25. Are you single? Yes and aiming to stay that way.
26. Do you want kids? *LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY AND OLLIES INTO THE SUN*
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: The only one I own is my Go Bag: a standard black camping backpack stuffed with survival supplies, MREs, and my crowbar.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Too many to fucking list here, but high on the list are Oscar Isaac, Idris Elba, Lee Pace, Gene Kelly, Cary Grant, Natalie Dormer, Gemma Arterton, Hayley Atwell, Lucy Liu, Lupita Nyong’o.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER (I HAVE TO GO BAAAACK)
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? No
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? No
32. Have you ever cheated? No.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? …Yes? My, aren’t we oddly specific and nosy…
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Write. Read. Watch movies and TV and then shriek at people about them. Waste hours of my life on Tumblr. Sit around the house in my jim-jams. Eat too much takeout and ice cream.
FINALLY finished that fucking boring-as book I had to read. It was like pulling teeth, but it’s DONE.
SUCH BLAND, BORING, BAD PROSE. THIS AUTHOR HAS BEEN TWICE PUBLISHED. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD.
….now to just write a goddamned article about it. HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO SPIN THIS POSITIVELY?!?
would anyone else be interested in seeing such a blog?
(it would be a good way to stop deluging people with so much of the weird ‘verse when they don’t care two figs about it, too, i suppose….)